State and Local Tax Preparation With BCA Bookkeeping
Taking care of your taxes can be a time-consuming chore, and one that can be both confusing and stressful. Personal Property Tax Affidavit, B & O Excise Taxes, including verifying that sales taxes are being correctly charged, collected, and paid, as well as all Use Taxes. W-9’s will be collected throughout the year so that mandatory 1099’s and 1096’s can be filed in a timely manner.
No business owner wants to find out that there were either taxes they didn’t know they needed to be paying, or that they’ve failed to fully comply with their record keeping duties. And no business owner wants the unexpected expense of running afoul of local tax laws.
Let BCA Bookkeeping step in and take care of all your state and local tax needs.
State and Local Tax Preparation Offerings
- Personal Property Tax Affidavit filing, payment, and record keeping.
- Washington Business and Occupation Tax on value of products, gross proceeds of sale, or gross income of your business, including filing, payment, and record keeping.
- State and local sales tax verification, ensuring that all sales taxes are correctly charged, collected, and paid.
- Compliance with all State of Washington Use Tax laws on the use of all goods and services where state sales taxes have not been paid, including filing, payment, and record keeping.
- W-9 record keeping throughout the year to ensure the timely and accurate creation and filling of all forms 1099 and 1096.
- Fixed asset capitalization management for tax purposes.
- State and local tax filing for employees living in states other than Washington, including filing, payment, and record keeping.
- Any other state or local taxes due in states other than Washington where you maintain facilities or conduct business.
Preparing and filing your taxes can be a complicated, confusing, and potentially frustrating chore that takes you away from conducting the real “business” of your business. Bringing in a professional bookkeeping service like BCA Bookkeeping can take the hassle out your tax compliance and record keeping, freeing you up to concentrate on what you got into business to do in the first place.